YOUR MSO MEMBERSHIP HAS AN IMMEDIATE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Instant Cost Savings
When you become a member of RenewalMSO, it is our goal to ensure you experience an immediate return on your membership investment. To achieve this, in advance of your decision to participate, we will quantify for your potential hard-dollar savings. These cost savings come from a variety of our partners, including:
- NORCAL Mutual, which is offering RenewalMSO members very attractive premiums for medical professional liability insurance. Even if you are already insured by NORCAL, the premiums available through RenewalMSO might still save you money – often in excess of your membership fee.
- Premier/Essensa GPO, which is the most comprehensive and advantageous purchasing program serving the industry today. You’ll be able to save on nearly everything you buy for your practice, including:
- Capital Equipment
- Computer Hardware/Software
- Employee Screening Services
- Facility Maintenance & Construction
- Food & Food Services
- Home Medical Equipment/Durable Medical Equipment (HME/DME)
- Housekeeping Products
- Laboratory Supplies
- Medical/Surgical Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Pharmaceutical Supplies
- Telecommunications/Wireless Services
- And more
- Allergan brands, including injectables, fillers, and skin care products. Depending on your current Allergan tier level, we can save you a little or save you a lot.
- LeadWorks, which will provide you with complimentary website hosting1 and routine maintenance, monthly website audit reports, keyword ranking reports, and competitor reports to help you maximize your digital marketing efforts.
- Coastal Medical Billing, which is offering RenewalMSO members very attractive rates for medical billing and accounts receivable management. Depending on your current fee structure and the annual amount of your insurance claims, the savings can be substantial.
- Square, which is offering RenewalMSO members best-in-class payments technology, a rate of cost plus 0.64% for all credit cards, the first $1,000 in transactions void of fees, and 24/7 priority support for all your technical and account needs. If you are paying 3% or more for credit card processing, then RenewalMSO will save you money.
How to Get Started
Simply complete the form on this page to provide us with the information required to complete a preliminary, high-level RenewalMSO Profit Improvement Analysis. While this form doesn’t include all of the opportunities for saving money, improving operational efficiencies, and growing revenues, it does provide us with enough information to help you determine of RenewalMSO is right for you.
Based on the information you provide, we will quantify the high-level financial impact RenewalMSO can have on your practice, which will take three to five business days. In the meantime, we will schedule a video call with you to share our analysis and discuss membership and whether membership makes good financial sense.
What Exactly is an MSO?
An MSO is a “management service organization” and is designed to help you with the administrative, non-medical work involved in running your practice. The primary advantage to joining an MSO is to have access to management services and to ensure best (lowest) pricing on supplies and services. By aggregating volume, we can obtain economies of scale that allow us to obtain preferred pricing on everything from medical professional liability insurance to injectables and fillers to digital marketing services. RenewalMSO provides best-in-class business services to practices, while allowing you to run and manage your practice as you see fit.
1 WordPress websites only.